We have all had to make significant behavioural changes to reduce the spread of COVID-19. To remain open, we will need to continue these practices:
• social distancing
• frequently washing hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (on the wall at the entrance of each hall and throughout the building)
• wearing masks entering and leaving the building, while people are moving around the room to get into position for the class or leave the class. Once on your mat, you can continue to wear a mask/visor or remove.
• avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth
• staying at home if you show any symptoms of COVID-19
• cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
The venues will have a deep clean before anyone arrives, I will also clean all touch points on arrival. All mats and sensory items will be cleaned with plant based antibacterial products at the hall immediately before and after classes and go through another clean once they come home with me. Where possible, items are then washed down or soaked in Milton and air dried before the next class. Where this isn’t possible between classes, there are multiple sets of equipment available, I have 2 sets of mats and 3 sets of all sensory items available to make this process much easier. Glow sticks will be offered to purchase after use, those not purchased, will not be used again in class. All points of contact such as door handles, lights switches etc. will be wiped down again by myself on entering and leaving the building in addition to the cleaning provided by the hall’s staff.
Please don’t come to class if you have been in contact with anyone who has had a positive Covid test in the last 14 days or are experiencing any symptoms of the virus yourself. Please wear a mask to enter and leave classes and ensure you use the hand sanitizer on your way in which is on the wall at the entrance and are dotted around on the walls throughout the building.
Exception 5: support groups(6)
Exception 5 is that—(a) the gathering—
(i) is of a support group,
(ii) consists of no more than 15 persons, and
(iii) takes place at premises other than a private dwelling, and
(b) it is reasonably necessary for members of the group to be physically present at the gathering.
(7) In determining whether the limit in paragraph (6)(a)(ii) is complied with, no account is to be taken of any child who is below the age of five.(8) For the purposes of paragraph (6), “support group” means a group or one to one support which is organised by a business, a charitable, benevolent or philanthropic institution or a public body to provide mutual aid, therapy or any other form of support to its members or those who attend its meetings, for example those providing support—(c) to new parents;
We are back!
Following the update to government guidelines we are happy to announce our first block of classes are available now!
Stay safe everyone and we are looking forward to seeing you at our April classes, available for booking now.